Michael Ikpoki is an accomplished Multinational Business Executive and Leader with proven experience in successfully managing and growing significant businesses and delivering optimal shareholder value in the largest economies in Africa.
A lawyer by training, Michael has over twenty five (25) years regulatory, commercial, operational and leadership experience in the telecoms/fast moving consumer goods Industry in Africa.
CEO & Adviser
(2016 till Date) – the NOW (2nd Career)
Advisor, Multinational Business Executive & CEO
(1995 - 2015) – The Foundation (1st Career)
Date of Birth
30th August 1969
State of Origin
Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Rivers State University of Science , Port-Harcourt, Nigeria (1990).
BL, Nigerian Law School, Lagos (1991). Called to the Nigerian Bar
Reading, music, movies, also a keen golfer
KEY MANAGEMENT TRAINING DEVELOPMENT
- Telecommunications Regulatory Master Class
- Management training on analytics management; operations
- Executive training on sales management
- Finance for senior Executives and global leadership. Courses attended at Lagos Business School
- INSEAD and London Business School
- General Management Programme (GMP 8) in Harvard Business School in 2010
- Also participated in the International Coaching
- Federation (ICF) Mentoring programme run by the Neuro-Leadership Institute, UK in Sept 2016-Jan 2017